The Bed & Breakfast “a Peace of Rome” is perfectly located in the heart of Rome, a few steps from St. Peter’s Square; it is a recent structure that is located in an excellent position for both leisure and business stays. Bordering the Vatican, Castel Sant’Angelo, the Civil Court of Rome, and the Cassation Court. Just a few minutes’ walk from Piazza del Popolo and near Via Cola di Rienzo. It is t is the best starting point for visiting the major points of interest and attractions in Rome.
How to reach a Peace of Rome:
From the main airport there are 4 options:
1) Leonardo Express train to Termini station. Continue with Metro Line A towards Battistini station. Get off at Lepanto station and continue 3 minutes on foot to Via Fabio Massimo, 60.
2) Shuttle bus with a stop at “Vaticano / Via Crescenzio. Continue on foot for 10 minutes to Via Fabio Massimo, 60.
1) Metro A towards Battistini; get off at Lepanto station and continue for 3 minutes on foot to Via Fabio Massimo, 60.
2) Local Bus: you need to reach the stop called “Termini MA-MB-FS” and take bus number 40 towards Traspontina / Conciliazione and get off after 7 stops at the stop called “Traspontina / Conciliazione” and walk about 1 km to reach us on Via Fabio Massimo 60
1) take the Metro B line towards Laurentina and get off at Stazione Termini to change with metro line A, towards Battistini; get off at Lepanto station and continue for 3 minutes on foot to Via Fabio Massimo, 60.
2) Local Bus: please reach the stop called “Staz.ne Tiburtina (MB) and take the bus nr 490 towards Cornelia (MA) and get off after 22 stops at the stop called “Milizie / Militare District” and then walk 300 meters to reach us in Via Fabio Massimo 60